In the CSA this week we got:
- Radishes and lots of lettuce bunches used in a big salad for our 4th of July BBQ
- Garlic scapes used in a steak tip marinade and they were served with Beets. The beet greens and remainder of the scaped will likely be stir fried.
- Asian greens blend an Kale which I plan on stir frying
- Snow Peas, Snap Peas and Shell peas that I just eat raw as a snack until they are gone. I love these!
- Red raspberries which are Sue's favorite snack
- Cilantro and Parsley which honestly I never us all of, but they smell very nice